- The manufacturing facility for biological vaccines is located in Hyderabad,India, which is centrally located and has an international airport, hence Company has an advantage to deliver vaccines quickly across India and abroad.
- The state-of-the-art production facility is designed with a uni-flow movement of men and materials. It has independent production blocks for viral and bacterial vaccines. The virus handling block meets biosafety level-3 containment.
- The facility has dedicated laboratories for quality control (QC) that include animal experimentation blocks, for testing of raw materials and finished products according to various Pharmacopoeial standards.
- All the manufacturing facilities are certified for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), WHO-GMP and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) issued from time to time by the national regulatory authorities.
- With an installed capacity of 100 Million doses per annum of trivalent FMD vaccine, 3.5 Million doses of Rabies veterinary vaccine and over 50 Million doses of various bacterial vaccines targeting important diseases of livestock, BBPL is well equipped to meet domestic and global requirements.